PPclass
金融 : CFA - FRM - PRM     财务: (全部免费开放) ACCA - CMA - CPA - AICPA    从业资格: (全部免费开放) 会计 - 证券 - 基金 - 银行

2018年CFA一级精华课程(Fail可延期,保过)2018年CFA二级精华课程(Fail可延期,保过)

全球最好的2018年CFA三级课程,美国大学资深教授授课,数千名CFA三级考生的一致的选择!

2017 FRM Part I 全部课程:知识模块精讲+复习强化+模拟题讲解    √ 2017 FRM Part II 全部课程:知识模块精讲+复习强化+模拟题讲解
上一主题:上市公司发行股份购买资产协议
下一主题:[已解决]股东频繁变更的原因及案例
返回列表 发帖
2016 CFA LEVEL 1 2 3 高清精华课程

中文APRM的考试通过通知(等证书邮过来上证书照片)

Dear Zhengxiang,

Congratulations on the successful completion of the Associate Professional Risk Manager Exam!  

To view your exam results on the PRMIA web-site:  
Sign in to your PRMIA member page
Go to “Membership”

?  then “PRM society”

?  and finally “My PRM Profile”

Please expect to receive your Associate PRM certificate by the middle of next month.  Your APRM certificate will be sent to the address on your PRMIA member page.  If you have had a recent address change (business or home), please check your PRMIA profile to be sure that we have the most current address for you.  If you update your PRMIA profile with a new address, please let me know so that I may make note of your new address.  If you prefer that the certificate be mailed to a separate address, please send a message to me with this request.

Also know that we send announcements of new Associate PRM Holders to local PRMIA chapter leaders as well as a posted announcement on PRMIA’s Facebook page.

Through your efforts you have demonstrated knowledge and insight into risk management practices.  You are helping to set the standards for the risk profession by showing a commitment to developing sound risk management practices.

We thank you for your interest in and support of PRMIA.  You have a special place in the association.

Kind regards,

Jiao
上面是邮件全文,等十二月初证书邮寄过来补发证书照片。

LZ你好,恭喜你通过了这个考试,我也很想考这个,但是参考资料比较少,你能推荐一下你当时的参考书么?

返回列表
上一主题:上市公司发行股份购买资产协议
下一主题:[已解决]股东频繁变更的原因及案例